Collin's graduation party was a great success. He loves the portrait I painted of him but I know he really liked the flat screen TV the most. I ask Collin if he wanted to hang the portrait of him in his dorm but he told me, "He wanted me to hang onto it so nothing happens to it!" I had to giggle because I was hoping he would say that. I didn't want one of his new room mates throwing darts or doing something mischievous to ruin it. Here's a picture of Collin with his portrait!
Total Views
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oil painting: The One That Sees
When I’m looking for a new painting, I’m usually drawn to a challenge. This project was exactly that. The inspiration was a photo of a herd...
-
Once upon a time, high in the sky, a beautiful red bird soars. Angels shine down from the heavens offering solace to those in need from his ...
-
Summer storm season is in full swing, and I felt inspired to capture the energy and emotion of a dramatic skyscape. If you’ve been following...
-
Just wrapped up this little cutie! This portrait was painted on an 8x10 canvas using acrylics. The reference photo was quite dark, with limi...

No comments:
Post a Comment