Painting seasonal themes, especially those featuring spooky characters like 'Pumpkin Man' and his eerie sidekicks, can be incredibly fun. Using blue monochromatic tones set a haunting mood, while bursts of complementary orange, along with accents of lime green, light blue, warm yellow, and hints of red, create striking contrast and vibrant focal points. This interplay of colors adds both tension and depth, bringing the characters to life in an unsettling yet captivating way.
Total Views
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oil painting: The One That Sees
When I’m looking for a new painting, I’m usually drawn to a challenge. This project was exactly that. The inspiration was a photo of a herd...
-
Once upon a time, high in the sky, a beautiful red bird soars. Angels shine down from the heavens offering solace to those in need from his ...
-
Summer storm season is in full swing, and I felt inspired to capture the energy and emotion of a dramatic skyscape. If you’ve been following...
-
Just wrapped up this little cutie! This portrait was painted on an 8x10 canvas using acrylics. The reference photo was quite dark, with limi...


No comments:
Post a Comment