This year I have made several varieties of greeting cards. Recently, I have been practicing with watercolor paints. Below are several examples I have made. Instead of buying expensive store bought cards. I decided to make my grandson’s each a card based on a theme or characters they like.
Total Views
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oil painting: The One That Sees
When I’m looking for a new painting, I’m usually drawn to a challenge. This project was exactly that. The inspiration was a photo of a herd...
-
Once upon a time, high in the sky, a beautiful red bird soars. Angels shine down from the heavens offering solace to those in need from his ...
-
Summer storm season is in full swing, and I felt inspired to capture the energy and emotion of a dramatic skyscape. If you’ve been following...
-
Just wrapped up this little cutie! This portrait was painted on an 8x10 canvas using acrylics. The reference photo was quite dark, with limi...



No comments:
Post a Comment