Total Views

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Autumn Is Golden



Fall is my favorite time of year. The warm golden colors spark an emotional serenity that only this season can fulfill. I'm posting pictures of the beginning of my newest painting "Autumn Bliss"! More pictures will follow as I progress.




 

"Autumn Bliss" is a 24 X 30 canvas using acrylic paints. I wanted to do this painting in oil but after my last painting of my son's portrait I decided to go back to acrylic. I prefer oils but do not have the patience to wait for each layer to dry. I may paint this on a smaller canvas using oil after I finish this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Projector: The Good, Bad, and Helpful

In my artistic journey, I've evolved from doodling on paper to using digital tools like Procreate on my tablet for sketching, painting, ...