Total Views

Friday, June 7, 2024

Tranquil Reflections

I recently began this painting, set in the charming tourist town of Fontana, WI, located north of Illinois. It's progressing well but isn't finished yet; I'm still working on the tones. When I paint, I get into a zone where inspiration flows effortlessly. However, if I take a break from art and then return to it, I notice some rustiness, and it takes longer to get back into that creative zone.

The inspiration photo, with its bright tones of lemon green grass and an emerald-colored pond, presented a harmonious contrast against the dark brick-brown bark of the trees and the azure-lavender blue backdrop. I wanted to capture this stunning combination in my painting. The challenge is creating depth which I am still trying to figure out. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How AI Revitalized My Dragon Art

Lately, I've been experimenting with Artificial Intelligence (AI) to see how it can assist when I'm stuck or struggling to find insp...