Total Views

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Eye Of The Dragon


I began painting rocks in 2021 during the pandemic. When the world went on lock-down and people were going stir crazy sitting at home; I was painting rocks. These small paintings actually were fast and fun. My young grandson’s thought they were cool too. So I was doing something right to keep their attention while having fun. After finishing our painting project; we took those rocks and placed them in playgrounds around the area.

Rock art is a fun craft to do outdoors or indoors. It also is a fantastic medium tool for those looking to practice painting in a crafty way. Great for gift giving, hiding in parks or along a hiking path to a passersby. 

Sometimes hiding rocks can be rough.
“Do I have to give up this rock, grams?”




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How AI Revitalized My Dragon Art

Lately, I've been experimenting with Artificial Intelligence (AI) to see how it can assist when I'm stuck or struggling to find insp...