Total Views

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Clueless Abstract



I decided to venture into abstract painting, stepping away from my usual landscapes and portraits. However, I struggled to break free from the confines of familiar shapes, finding myself fixated on circles. Despite experimenting with texture using thick acrylic mediums and iridescent paint, the end result fell short of my expectations.

Ultimately, I realized my true passion lies in landscapes and portraits. While I admire those who can craft wonders from a blank canvas, my imagination seemed to have taken a vacation. Nonetheless, I remain optimistic that with practice, my abstract attempts will improve, and my imagination will return in full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Furry Friends

Painting people’s pets are challenging. Like people, animals also display a certain facial expression that only their owners love or know mo...