Total Views

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mississippi Palisades Park

These are a couple photos I had taken while at Palisades park. I used Photoshop 5 to turn a rather dull picture into something more interesting.






















The "Blue Woods" photo I used Photoshop 5. I created this effect by implementing the tools in full edit mode. Look in filters, render and then lighting effects and then select the blue omni. I enjoy discovering the different photo effects you can find with editing tools. Best to just dig in a see what happens. Experiment and see where it takes you or what can be discovered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint-Along-YouTube

This painting was created with help from an YouTube tutorial. Link:  Y.V.N Art .  Viktor Yushkevich Nikolavich's instructional video str...