Total Views

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Getting There!

I have been waiting patiently for this painting to dry (which is the most difficult part of this process) before moving to the next layer of paint. I have been reading how glazing can greatly enhance a painting. Since this is a learning process for me I'm not quite sure where, how much, or color selection to glaze with so I will keep posting my process. I am happy with how this painting is progressing. My wish is that it would look more realistic, however, I can certainly say it is way better than my acylic portrait I did a year ago. Practice does make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Furry Friends

Painting people’s pets are challenging. Like people, animals also display a certain facial expression that only their owners love or know mo...