Total Views

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Red Bird: My Spiritual Guide

Once upon a time, high in the sky, a beautiful red bird soars. Angels shine down from the heavens offering solace to those in need from his spirited presence.

This painting was a labor of love to a dear friend. 

She had ask me if I could do something with her original photo, depicted below. As she shared her back story behind the picture, I was immediately filled with inspiration. 

During her baby shower, my friend had to step outside for some air. In that moment, a red bird alighted on her beautiful fall pumpkin display. She quickly grabbed her camera capturing the stunning site. What she didn't reveal initially was the deep significance behind it; she had lost her mom a couple of years before and keenly felt her absence at the baby shower.

This revelation brought tears to my eyes. I, too, have noticed red birds more frequently since losing my dad and mom.


Photo of Red Bird.
I use procreate to add sunflowers to subject. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aspen Landscape On 3

This artwork was crafted using acrylic paint on three separate 12”x 24” canvases, all painted concurrently to ensure a harmonious color sche...