Total Views

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finished Painting Of "Passage Into Palisade"


"Passage Into Palisade"
Completed Painting
18x24
Acrylic

A couple years ago my family and I went to explore the beautiful Mississippi Palisade Park. I had taken several pictures while there of my family and some landscape photos. But this particular picture of my daughter using her cell phone to snap a quick picture was interesting to me. At the time, my daughter did not want her photo taken but I did anyway...one of her back! Once home and downloaded to my computer I thought the picture on the back of her t-shirt was just as interesting as the background of the surrounding park. It inspired me to want to paint a picture within a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Projector: The Good, Bad, and Helpful

Here is a link:  Artists Network: Use of Projector for Drawing  techniques.   In my artistic journey, I've evolved from doodling on pape...