Total Views

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Paint-Along-YouTube

This painting was created with help from an YouTube tutorial. Link: Y.V.N Art

Viktor Yushkevich Nikolavich's instructional video struck me as remarkably comprehensive, delving into slightly more advanced techniques than I'm accustomed to. Yet, I found myself enamored with his video production. His use of various angles coupled with music, rather than voice over, was a refreshing departure from the norm.

Upon completing my painting, I was pleasantly taken aback by the results. However, Viktor's prowess as an artist is undeniable. It's evident that reaching his level will require relentless practice and dedication on my part. His repertoire of nature tutorials is extensive, each one holding the promise of endless inspiration and learning opportunities.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alaska

Alaska, embraced by deep blue seas and towering, majestic mountains. Out on the water, fishing for clusters of salmon or halibut to sell at ...